Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

And as a late Christmas gift/New Year gift. I'm going fulfill my promise:

*drum roll*

This is one of my sketches that I drew um. . I think. . 2 or 3 days ago.  Plus it's the only picture that wasn't blurry.


I would appreciate it if you didn't take this picture and say that it is your own. IF YOU EVER take this photo and post it somewhere then PLEASE GIVE ME CREDIT! I go through a lot of trouble making sure I don't violate some copyright infringement whenever I post a picture that I got off the internet and I expect you to do the same courtesy for me.







THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING AND HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!



May 2010 be the start of a better and spectacular new decade. . .



~Ally-Cat

P.S.
Someone asked me if I liked MI more than the Twilight Saga, so I responded, without hesitation, no.  No because although MI is a very facinating and different from everything else out there, Twilight remains #1 to me.  I just feel like everything is explained well in the books and while in MI, I find parts that have no explanation which is a bad habit on the writer's part. In other words, Twilight seems more well-rounded and better put together than MI.  I like them both, don't worry.  And no matter how I much I disagree with this 4th installment of MI, I'm looking forward to getting to read it! ;D

No comments:

Post Count

212