Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Seasons Greetings!



Have yourself a merry, little Christmas...

Happy Holidays, my loyal readers!  And. . .Thank you, Selina Phillips, for being my 3rd follower of my blog! Happy Holidays!


2 more days until Christmas--not counting today! Yay.  Oddly, on Christmas day I tend to wake up early.  I tried taking sleeping pills and such, but I always wake up at 5-6 A.M. It's very bothersome, especially when you want to catch just a few more Z's.

*Sigh* Well, you can't blame a girl for trying. . .

Oh, before I forget,  the answer to the body wash question was B. Olay [look back at my Sunday, December 20, 2009 entry to see what I'm talking about].  (What? You didn't think I forgot did you?)

OH! And I still have a goal to get up to at least 15-20 more readers.  I want to beat Hannah SOO BAD!  It's all in good fun though, don't get me wrong. :)

I'm thinking about putting the advice part of this blog on a different blog. Buuut it seems like everyone is shy around here and won't SPEAK UP and ASK SOME QUESTIONS!  Just sayin'.
___________________________

Got to go, peeps.  I still got to finish this City of Bones book. . .

~Ally-Cat




No comments:

Post Count

212