Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year Resolution!

Okay, usually I make one New Year Resolution, but this year I'm making more.

-Get in shape
-Study for exams!
-make myself a better person (try to fix bad habits!)
-listen to others more

Hopefully I don't disappoint myself like I do every year. . .
So what is your New Year Resolution(s)?

______________________________

Ever read Everlost. It's a Neal Shusterman novel.  Here's a description:

Nick and Allie don't survive the car accident, but their souls don't go where they're supposed to, either. Instead, they're caught halfway between life and death, in a sort of limbo known as Everlost: a shadow of the living world, filled with all the things and places that no longer exist.


I read it 2 years ago, with raw curiosity which then blossomed into a great interest and love for the book.  It's such an interesting concept.  The characters are really interesting and defined.  It's wonderful how Shusterman can make you see each of their views in the world and understand why they see it like that.   His writing style is unique: different, but easily comprehendable.  This is one of my favorite books and as of right now, I've started its sequel: Everwild.  I'm on Chapter 5. :)

[Picture found on professornana.com
Copyright infringement not intended]


If you are interested in buying Everlost (from Borders) please click here!

If you don't like to buy from Borders (they can be expensive) then click here!




~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212