Thursday, December 17, 2009

Blog/If You Buy a Song On iTunes Does That Mean That You "Own It" And Can Use It In a Video For Youtube?

I've been interested in creating videos lately and I wanted to know about "owning songs". 

The answer to this question is no, you can not own "own a song" if you buy it on iTunes or any other place you buy songs.  They are still copyrighted. I suggest stating that the songs that you use or post on the internet are not owned by you.  I've seen people on YouTube do this and it seems to work.

-------------------------BLOG TIME----------------------------

I want to make a shout-out to BB! She's my first Follower! Thank you sooo much!  I've had a rough week and I was so happy to see proof that at least someone was reading my blog. I took a look at your blog page and loved it.  Happy Birthday! Congrats for getting 40 people to follow your blog! Happy Holidays BB!!!




I'm getting obsessed with Glee!  Okay, I got to admitt, some of the performances get a bit melodramatic.  I love it all the same.

I'm really into White Collar. Matt Bomer is gorgeous! {I heard he's gay though, is he?!}

I can't wait till Chuck comes back! Go Chuck!

I've dropped watching Heroes.  It's gotten to complicated and there's too many characters to follow up on.

[Picture found on regularrumination.files.wordpress.com
no copyright infringement intended]

I bombed my speech yesterday.  And my presentation today didn't go as planned (Does anything anymore go as planned?). 

Today I vowed that I'd step out of my Comfort Zone and introduce myself to someone that I don't know, buuut I forgot I had a meeting this morning and I didn't get to do it this morning. TOMORROW FOR SURE!  ;)

That's it.  COOOOMMMMEEEENT! I'm begging!

~Ally-Cat

P.S.
Shweaty Balls.
(If you've seen SNL you'd understand. . . )

No comments:

Post Count

212