Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm So Sorry!

I had to stop following The Runaways.  I didn't have time to keep up.  I'm sooo sorry.  I've got work to do and reading to get done and I just don't have time to get envolved with another story.  Please forgive me!

I've finished City of Glass.  I won't say anymore because as soon as I get this posted I'll work on my review for it.  BTW, sorry for being a whiner about the Mortal Imstruments Series.  I'm picky about my books; I was even picky about Twilight! I hated all the staring and the lack of vampire action it had in it.  But over time I learned to love the book, and eventually, the series.  I have to be a harsh critic or I'll never be satisfied and I'll feel like I've missed informed you if I made every review hearts and flowers, when in reality, the book (or whatever I hypothetically reviewed) sucked. Get what I'm saying?

Sorry for not being around yesterday.  I was getting upgraded to Windows 7 so my computer was taken to Best Buy/Geek Squad to get worked on.  I just got it back today.  Thank you Geek Squad, I love it! ;)



~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212