Thursday, December 31, 2009

Review: City of Glass

City of Glass has to be my favorite book from the series!  POV's were equally used and not in that annoying back-and-forth pattern.  I'm glad that Clary finally realized that she can't always be the rebel and rush into trouble or dilibrately disobey people.  In this book, she really got herself in a hole with the people she loves, and ended up hurting herself.  I really liked this one and I was sad that I'd finished it so soon.  It was fantastic and will not disappoint.

I have to warn you, death is prominent in this one.  Although, City of Glass is not as dark as City of Ashes, death really hits home here, so be prepared!

You'll be introduced to a new character, Sabastian.  He's very interesting.

I think this book would have been a really nice finishing book. I really think that this next book, City of Fallen Angels, will be over doing it.  And I really don't want to say why, but if you get to the ending of City of Glass, you'll understand why.

(4 1/2 /5)
I was soo close to giving this book a 5, but there was places that should have been explained a bit better. Sorry, I'm just picky! XP

(City of Fallen Angels coming out in March 2011)
(The new series: Infernal Devices book 1: The Clockwork Angel will come out Sept. 2010)

For more information about MI series and/or the ID series please click here!


[Picture found on mundane.com
Copyright infringement not intended]



~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212