Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Artsy Side Is Kicking Into Gear. . .

Oddly, I've been wanting to do lots of sketches lately.  Impulse, ya know?  I'm not very good at people drawings, but landscapes are more my "thing".  It started when I bought a sketching kit a couple days ago; it came with a How-To book and a mini sketch pad with coal pencils--you get the idea.  I guess it awakened my love of drawing. 
All this impulse drawing is really making it hard for me to read my book.  Haha, as soon as I start to reading a picture comes into my mind and before you know it, I'm hittin' the sketch pad trying to draw it out.  Someday I'll take some pictures of them and put them on here.  ;)
_______________________

Speaking of art, check out this guy's drawing of the cast of the Mortal Instruments:

http://ookamikaze.deviantart.com/art/The-MI-Cast-again-142031964
______________________


~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212