- Avoid passing and/or making eye contact in the hallway
- It's easier just to avoid being around them in the hallway
- Avoid talking as much as possible
- (And why would you even consider talking? It's either a) going to start something bad b) be really awk or c) all of the above)
- Avoid breathing in the same air
- Okay, yeah this might be a little steep, but when someone irks you like no tomorrow you kinda get a little peeved to being breathing in the same CO2 as them. Just saying.
Would you say Win-Win?