Monday, December 21, 2009

White Collar (Contains Spoilers)

Okay. Did any of you guys seen White Collar? (Sorry, this couldn't wait! I'm freaking out!)








**SPOILERS BELOW**



Okay, now's the time to switch to a different page, unless you want to ruin your experience when watching White Collar. . .



. . .



. . .
Okay, I warned ya. . .




Did Peter really kidnap Kate? Or is this some elaborate hoax made by Kate so that she can get Neil's money and run off? But then, why is Peter wearing the ring from the photo? And if you ask me he looks pretty sinister in that last scene. And is it just me or does Kate look a lot like Peter's wife?!
([below] Elizabeth)
Kate
Right?! I know. Was this on purpose?
Wait! What if Peter and Kate are having some weird affair? And plan to ruin Neil??  Gross. >:P
_____________________________________________


See? Disappointed? Now you just ruined it for yourself by knowing the ending.  And hey, don't you dare blame it on me. I did warn you. . .


[Pictures found on beautyriot.com and scifiwire.com
Copyright infringement not intended]

Watch The Lastest Episode of White Collar Here!
 
~Ally-Cat







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

**major spoiler** omg they cant kill kate she has to still be alive, and y do so many ppl hate her.......Neal and Kate forever <3

Ally-Cat said...

AHHHHH don't tell me! Omg I missed like four of them!!!!! Criminy how many have they released so far???

Ally-Cat said...

wait People hate her? They're just jealous because she's got Neal!

Post Count

212