I had to tape the last show of Lost. I watched it two days ago. Wow. Just wow. I don't know whether to be happy or upset.
I would say when Jack and Kate are saying goodbye.
When Kate actually says "I love you" I was like YES! because throughout this whole season their relationship was on the fence to me. I never exactly knew if they really did care about each other or if the relationship was a test drive and just didn't turn out right. Plus, Kate is the type of person who has trust issues and doesn't do well with men. So the fact that they confirmed the status of their feelings for each other is the one thing that is most satisfying from this show.
If you watched Jimmy Kimmel, you would have seen that scene where Jack is on the plane and there is some turbulence.
The camera zooms in and his eyes dilate and then a few seconds later, the turbulence stops. In that moment, I agree with Kimmel, that in that nanosecond Jack and the others had crashed on the island. However here is my additional theories. Before the turbulence, they were on the plane alive --> turbulence--> nanosecond= crash and the 6 seasons of the show we all know and love--> turbulence ended--> this is the part where their journey they created comes in. When the crash didn't happen this is when their "world" begins. They make it so that in their utopia, the plane didn't crash, the island is gone, and they make their prefered changes. Changes that help them find one another. (ex. Sayid isn't married to his love from his military days in this version, but she's married to his brother. In affect, he is not tied down to her and can be with Shannon).
I like to believe the island was like rehab. I guess fixing them and testing them so they can be ready to "move on".
And then there's the question when they died. I believe that they died when they well, died. For example, Jin and Sun on the sub. Jack in the forest. Hurley and Ben years later after Jack's death. Kate, Sawyer, and Claire on the plane in the last episode with Alpert, the ghost whisperer (I forgot his name), and the pilot (In the credits, it shows plane debre and foot prints. I believe that's their plane that crashed and Hurley and Ben surveyed the wreckage looking for survivors.)
Lastly, the church scene with Christian Shepard opening the doors of the church and all. It's the twelve Apostles and Jesus!
Christian Shepherd (Jesus Christ)
- Ben (Not in the church [Judas]) or Aaron or Juliet
ALLY-CAT'S 100TH POST CHALLENGES
I will be creating a challenges leading up to my 100th post. Whoever completes the challenges best will receive the title of Ally-Cat's Biggest Fan Award of 2010. The winner will be announced on the 100th.
Here are the rules:
- You have to have a surname when your not a member. (Members don't need to make a surname) Just type it in before you answer.
Not a member? When posting a comment make sure you check mark the Anonynomous box.
- You must follow all directions to fully qualify as a candidate for the award, otherwise, you will be disqualified.
- You may enter each challenge once, meaning that you can only send in one answer for each challenge.
Are you a Lost fan?
In my theory about the 12 Apostles, who do you think is the 12th? Aaron, Juliet, or Ben? Explain why you picked that person.
HOW TO FIX FRIED HAIR!
Is your hair dead, discolored, or split-ended? Do you use too much product or hair styling tools like: curling irons, flat irons, or blow dryers? Here are some simple, easy ways to fix that limp, dried up hair!
- Buy a repairing shampoo and conditioner
- If you can't find repairing shampoo and conditioner, look for moisturizing and/or nutrition shampoo and conditioner. This will hydrate your dried hair and help it start to recover its color.
- Try to cut back on the hair styling tools and products. Sometimes your hair needs a break from all the strain and heat you put on it. Go a whole day without using hairspray, gel, wax, and heat on your hair. If you don't like your hair in your face when it's dirty then tie it back with elastic and put on a headband or some cool clips. It's going to feel weird not putting anything to your hair, but trust me its total worth it in the end.
- Can't go a day without blow drying or straightening? Then use a heat protecting product before using that flat iron or bow dryer! This will keep the your hair from frying really bad.
- Split ends? Get them trimmed! The best way to get rid of dead ends or split ends is by cutting them off completely.
Finally, I lost my Wuthering Heights book. :(
I am sad.