Monday, December 21, 2009

Okay, Is It Just Me. . .

Or is Snoopy and Woodstock adorable or what?

Aww, aren't they cute together. . .
_______________________________________________

I saw the James Cameron's Avatar 3D movie today.  I've already typed out my review for it, which I'll post after this one.
_____________________________________

Thank you shivi_the_sheep for becoming a follower of my blog! I really appreciate it.  You have a beautiful blog, by the way.  :D
______________________________________________

City of Bones is pretty good.  I think I'm on. . chapter 8? I know that's not very far, but these chapters are looong.
_____________________________________________

Sorry for so many posts!  I know this might be hard to keep up with. In a couple of weeks I'll be extremely busy with exams so that'll give you the time to catch up. 



~Ally-Cat



No comments:

Post Count

212