Sunday, August 1, 2010

Life's For Sharing

When I see videos like this, it makes life feel like it's worth living for.

T-Mobile Dance

Here is a group on Youtube called Improv Everywhere.  What they do is go around NYC (and Canada, at times) and pull pranks on the public.  These pranks are harmless and usually don't cause too much disturbance -- I have seen them arrested at times.  Like the T-Mobile Dance video, the things they do warms my heart and other times, it makes me laugh.  So without further adio here is their channel.  (If you are a Youtube member then SUBSCRIBE! They're amazing!)

Improv Everywhere YouTube Channel

My Favs!

Where's Rob?! - Takes place a basketball game. I wish I was there.  I'd be shouting at Rob too.

Best Game Ever! - This had to be the most expensive and kindest thing I've seen them do.  *Lauren--don't you wish they did this at your games? lol*

Halloween Prank in NYC - May not be their best but it make me laugh when they started hounded the other car for stealing their candy. 

Home Depot Sloooow-Mooo - I can see all my buds doing this in like a Walmart! WE SHOULD TOTALLY ORGANIZE THIS!  Oh, best part-- the employees' reactions!  Get the low down on the agents involved in the stunt!

Department Store Stunt - Next time your in NYC, look up more. ;)

http://www.improveverywhere.com/

~Ally-Cat

PS
Check out their other stuff.  It's fantastic.

PSS

I thought this was cool. LINK

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! :D Yes, we should definitely go and do something like the slow mo in walmart!!! XD And omg, my brother's games would be soooo much better if they would turn it into a "major league" game!! They're really boring otherwise -_-
~Lauren

Ally-Cat said...

I figured as much! Hey Text me. I finished my books so I want to do something!

Post Count

212