Thursday, August 12, 2010

New Blogging Technique and Possible Bella Swan Look-a-like?

Sand art - Soo flippin' cool! "Ukraine's Got Talent" for sure! :O

Autistic Artist - Wow. *Runs off and cries by wonderful talent*

__________________________

So I thought I could take pictures of some neat-o stuff that I see when I'm out and about, or just cooped up in me home.  What do you think? Good idea? No?

I was at an ice cream shop and look it!















Look at those cones! HOLY MOLY! Gimmie gimmie!
_________________________________________



Doesn't this look like the Bella Stephenie Meyer portrays in her book?

The Description of Bella Swan
"In my head, Bella is very fair-skinned, with long, straight, dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. Her face is heart-shaped—a wide forehead with a widow's peak, large, wide-spaced eyes, prominent cheekbones, and then a thin nose and a narrow jaw with a pointed chin. Her lips are a little out of proportion, a bit too full for her jaw line. Her eyebrows are darker than her hair and more straight than they are arched. She's five foot four inches tall, slender but not at all muscular, and weighs about 115 pounds. She has stubby fingernails because she has a nervous habit of biting them. And there's your very detailed description." ~Stephenie Meyer, Official Website: FAQ of Twilight


Okay maybe not exactly dead-on, but that is how I've always seen Bella in my head.  I mean, the exact image. Creepy. . .

Anyways, what do you think? 

~Ally-Cat

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful

Anonymous said...

That's a lovely picture, but apart from the hair, she looks nothing like the Bella I imagined :D For one she looks kinda hispanic, and that isn't "very fair skinned" AT ALL. She looks very dark and olived toned in that pic. Next is her lips, they aren't full and are actually small. Finally, her face looks oval in the pic, not heart shaped :)

Post Count

212