Saturday, August 7, 2010

Just Pictures

I don't know if you can see the words, and I'm not sure if I even mentioned this before, but Onemanga.com got shut down.  Some of the authors found out about the website and even though the Onemanga creators had scanning rights they shut the site down anyway.  This is what popped up when I opened the site for the last time.  It's gone now. :(


 
Kinda blurry.  I was doodling in an airport waiting for my gram to come in.  I had just finished The Glass Castle. And I was inspired to draw one of Jeannette's many and most memorable homes. (The black background/shiny thing the paper is sitting on is TSSLOBT. Those who've read the book, can you guess what the box thing is by the two trees in the top right corner is? *hint: it is not the garbage hole*)


 
Lauren drew this for a friend's b-day! Isn't it good? :D


...
What?
...
I play with my food.
...
...
Don't judge me!

For the life of me I can't remember what website I was getting on, but this error page popped up and after reading--and laughing--at it, I took a picture of it.  Can you see it? (If it's too hard to see: click on the picture and it'll bring you to a different window and blows it up.)
**That was for you two, Jen and Lauren!**


I'm freakin' not kidding you. This is in no way, shape or form, edited in any way.  *hehe* You sign  creater people crack me up.

I hope you enjoyed.  Btw, saw The Other Guys. I may do a review tmrw!!
~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212