Sunday, August 1, 2010

Eco Post-its

I was at Target the other day and saw these post-its in a dollar bin.  It said things like "Conserve!; Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle!".  You get the jift. Anyways, I didn't buy it in the long run.  The post-it paper wasn't made of recycled paper.  Talk about hypocrites.
_______________

Way back in spring, I drew a bunny for a little girl who I had been my "buddy" last year.  I came back to see her and she ran up to me and gave me a Easter drawing.  Touched, I decided to draw her the most symbolized part of spring and Easter: a bunny. I also decided to make copies for her teacher so that they'd could color them if they wanted.  Though, the little girl got the original. :) Later on, my mom requested that I do one for her class.  I drew her a baby chick hatching from an Easter egg.















I own this picture. Do not use without my permission.

I don't have the picture of the chicken.

The reason I bring this up--and the picture--is that I finally figured out how to get pictures from my phone to my computer. The bunny was one of the ones I retrieved.  I'm super happy about it.

Saw Eclipse finally.  Review and promised posts will come soon.

~Ally-Cat

2 comments:

Lexi said...

hey :)

awesome post :)

I haven't seen Eclipse yet, its already out of the theaters and its gonna take FOREVER to get out on DVD!

xxx

Ally-Cat said...

Thank you. Ah, yeah I just lucked out with this one.

It will take a long time. It's ridculous. But if you read the book, you shouldn't have missed to much. :)

Congrats on your award!

Post Count

212