Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Everytime I Close Mine, You Make It Hard To See

Well, basically my heart has given out.

But I'm not dead. Like physically, I mean.

(This is such a cliche question but: what is love? Really. Truly. *sigh* )

Well, I've given up. At least for a while.  There's this guy.  And whom shall never be named.  And well, everything is a bit complicated.  Quickly: tried to be friends, went well, summer=ignored (by him not from me), nothing.  I see him practically everyday.  So I don't talk to him, don't look at him.  And vice versa.

I figured: "two can play this game".
-------------

And you're probably asking why I'd throw in the towel so easily. Well, it's just too emotionally straining and frustrating.  I need to focus on me, or I'll never succeed in my goals.  So I'm going to pull up my walls.  Block all thoughts as much as possible and well, focus on the now.

If he comes up to me, then...I don't know.  That's something entirely different. (BTW, he doesn't know about my feelings.)
-------------------
So that's the plan.  It'll be long and exasperating, but I think it shall be worth it.  I know about now a certain person is going to have my head. But as of now, this is how I feel about the situation.  So really: deal with it. 

Unless you,as the friends and readers, can give me a good, valid excuse as to not follow through, speak now or forever hold you peace.

~Ally-Cat

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry sweetie but some guys just aren't worth. If he's gonna ignore you... well he's not worthy of your time. A guy did that to me and then like 3 months later got in touch and you know what I was like. SCREW YOU (well i didn't actually say it to him) But if he wasn't gonna talk to me, I wasn't gonna waste my time chasing him.You deserve better sweetie.Find a guy who chases you.

Hope that helps
xx
Selina

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

Write a list of all the things you want in a boyfriend, then see how many you can tick off for him. If that makes sense.
I've stopped myself from falling for anyone. I just block my feelings and get along with my life. I'm really not that into 'love'.

Lexi said...

Not worth it. Seriously. It seems like it now, but later you'll look back and wonder why you even gave him a second thought.

Good luck :)

Ally-Cat said...

Exactly. And I too don't exactly believe in love, tho I'm curious about it...
Writing a list, eh? Hm, sounds good. Maybe I'll post it on here? Sound good?
And you know what: today went a touch better after I promised this to myself. So wish me luck!
Thanks for all the advice and support. <3

Post Count

212