Sunday, August 22, 2010

Art In My Heart 2

*Pssst* did you forget part one? No problemo. LINK

Carry on..

SKETCHES
In case you haven't noticed, the title of this sketch is "Mystery Behind the Window".  Apparently this is very confusing to some people, so here is me about to explain. I'm not exactly sure what it is myself.  It was one of those moments when I thought of the phrase; wanted to draw it; blindly drew a girl with a bloody hand pulling back the blinds and two mad eyes; then BAM. That was it.  So make of it what you want.  It was just impulse drawing. . . (I know it's kinda morbid, and it's not reflecting my personality, it's moreover reflecting the phrase.)

Bella Swan.  If you can recall the description from Stephenie's Website, I did this based off that. An attempt to draw manga. And if you're asking what the heck is going on with the hair (dark stripes??)? I don't know what the heck I was thinking with the hair...

Edward Cullen.  I think I did better with him.  What do you think? Bella or Edward?


Kind of a mannequin vibe going on here. I was at first, trying to draw just the chair.  Then I figured, let's add a person.  Hey! Why not make them a girl? Heck, let's dress her in old-fashioned clothing. Hm, let's leave off a face. And presto! Sketch finished. (Note: I suck at drawing hands, so that's the deal with the crab fingers.)
______________________________________

Hannah's picture will be posted hopefully tomorrow.  Why? She reads this blog. So? The picture's a surprise. Though, she did request it, I never let her see it.  Oh... Yeaaaaa. -.-

Oh also. DVA thing.  I'm putting it off. Sorry Hannah.  I said that this picture was going to be my first dva pic, but it's too big and I don't have the time or equipment to scan it. :( Next time.
_____________________________________

Hey? Wanna see my Poetic Sketch? Wellll, you can't.  Not till I get Hannah's up.  I'll have it then. What a some sneak peeks? OKAY!





~Ally-Cat

PS
Remind me if I forget to put the poetic one up!

3 comments:

Lexi said...

hey :) haha I hope you don't mind that I'm only commenting on one of your posts!

HOOLLLLYYYY you're good at drawing!! My special: A smiley face! LOL

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

I agree with Mizz Ali - you are an AMAZING drawer! And I would know :P
I tend to draw black lines as hair as well.

Ally-Cat said...

Awww, thanks a bunch. You lefted some of my depression away.

You guys are the best! Rock on! :D

Post Count

212