Monday, August 23, 2010

Hannah's Gift

Wait. Before I set up the pictures, I want to say something important. 
  1. Thank you for those nice comments on my post "Art In My Heart 2".  I came home in a sad mood because of work and reading those comments made me lighten up a bit.  So thank you, ЯANdOM ЯAWR and Mizz Ali.  ;)
  2. Work.  I've just got back on the wagon, summer is officially over in my book.  So that means less blogging time.  :/ I'm going to try to blog on the weekends, I've also heard I'm getting more breaks so that probably would be a good time too. I pledge: I shall not give up on you all! I'm finally getting feedback and actually starting to truly enjoy blogging.  Lots of love! >.<
________________________________________________

BEFORE
I ruined this one. (Can you see the spot on her cheek where the paper tore?) T_T Had to start over.  Below is the staging process of the new one.

The drawing took several days to get done, maybe four hours every few days.  These are pictures I've taken with my phone. (The last one--far right-- is not darkened so that's not the finished product.)


This is!
Here is the model Hannah showed me to use a guide for one of her characters in her book. Her name is Violet.


The Comparison

You can't really see the shading on the face. Bad lighting. I'm kind of glad I didn't give Hannah the original.  The forehead is waay to big and her face looks distorted.
____________________________________________

The promised picture


What it says:
"I am lost...
Lost inside the deep contures of my soul
An undeniable pressure shoving me farther & farther
into merciless pits.
As I turn a corner
there is a feeling of unease
As I press the petal
that feeling is lifted
As I speed by white & yellow lines & concerned faces
I see the ones I loved
As I close my eyes, I think of how they wouldn't understand
Their faces dissolve away
I turn the wheel
Spinning
Eyes closed & spinning
Still falling, heart beating
Spinning
Spinning
intense pressure

Blackness"

This is based off a story I heard, that a boy was depressed and took his car and crashed into pillar on the highway.  Suicide is not the answer.  Please talk to someone. Or call this number : (US) call 1-800-273-8255 National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

~Ally-Cat

2 comments:

Lexi said...

wowowowowwwww hoolllllly you're amazing!

Suicide......I've thought about it, but I don't how anybody can actually bring themselves to DO it......

Miss Shivi said...

ooh, you can really see a difference in the second photo. Love it. And I love the original photograph too, what a beautiful girl.

Post Count

212