Saturday, August 14, 2010

Continue of Animal Testing (Blog Updates At The End Of Post)

[UPDATED]
Please!

Don't overlook this post! Please look at this list. LINK

Here are some common brands you may know!
  • Arm & Hammer
  • Calvin Klein Cosmetics
  • Loreal
  • Clairol
  • Clorox
  • Lancome
  • Dial Corp.
  • Covergirl*
  • Johnson & Johnson
  • Pantene
  • Olay Co.
ETC. ETC!  If you are using any of these products listed and care for animals, especially ones who are poked and prodded with chemicals and possibly harmful products, then stop buying/using these products.

And I say screw celebrities who endorse these companies and also support animal rights without making sure they were informed about the company's manufacturing and testing programs before they signed up for it.

Yeah, I'm talking to you, Ellen DeGeneres.

And hey, you companies, you're right up there with BP on my list.  GO BURY YOUR HEADS IN COW PIE, DOUCHE BAGS!
------------------
Note: [UDATED] I SCREWED UP ON THIS PART!-- In the listing, [the] makeup brands that [have links to them] are working on reducing and all together stopping their practice of animal testing. Still, it isn't right that they do it at all, but it's better than not doing anything at all.  I'm not sure about Maybelline. [Some websites were saying that they proved to PETA that the DO NOT test on animals, others say that they DO...]

*Not sure
___________________

Okay, the anger is out.  Sorry about that. I was looking for matte pressed powder/liquid stuff and I was interested in Dream Mousse by Maybelline, so on the safe side I went to look up if they tested on animals...you get the rest.

Real quick, so up coming things:
  1. I know I promised for the straighting post and it will come.  That's they next post.  Don't have a date down yet, but yeah.  A promise is a promise.
  2. Hannah's picture is practically done.  Just a few touches and outlining and it should be good to go! I'll have process pictures up after she gets it.  She reads my blog and I don't want to ruin the surprise for her.  :P
  3. LAUREN: here are the dates for Casandra's upcoming books and the reviews for MI : LINK
  4. Some of my sketches might be posted in the near future.  May not be in the best quality though.
Friday I was at the book store and found the last volume of Wild Ones (Arakure) and got to look at the last page.  I was soo disappointed in how it ended when I read it online, now that I saw this page I'm a bit more satisfied. If you'd like to see this page I have it on my spoiler page. LINK
__________________

New Favs

The Pretty Reckless - Make Me Wanna Die
" - Goin' Down
" - Miss Nothing

__________________

Be well informed, my dears...

~Ally-Cat

2 comments:

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

I hate people who test on animals. It's so stupid and it angers me greatly. They deserved to go die in a hole! So glad I don't use any of those products. I always look our for ones with the little 'no animal testing' sticker.

x

Ally-Cat said...

That's a good idea. Being a animal rights supporter I should have been doing that long before. I'm extremely disappointed to those who test on animals; it too, angers me greatly.

Thank you for following. :)

Post Count

212