Wednesday, July 28, 2010

White Collar: Who is John Bolz?

If you saw the latest installment of White Collar- Copycat Caffery- then you'll probably have seen the memorial for a person named John Bolz.  And you say, "Who is John Bolz?" and here is who he is. (LINK)

And if you're even more curious as to how John Bolz died.. CLICK HERE!

And to my regulars, yeah, I'm back to White Collar.  I know I said that I was going to quit, wait, maybe I never said that I stopped watching WC...Well, anyways, I had stopped watching WC because I had missed 4 episodes and so yeah. Just wasn't worth it. But yesterday, curiosity bit me and I hit Hulu to see if they had any new episodes.  (They did; two actually.) So I went to read summaries of the episodes I had missed.  Got caught up, and watched the new episodes.

**Spoilers!!**


I'm kinda happy that the plane exploded.  I'm not too happy that Kate was on it, but the thing is, she is very suspicious.  After the train station incident where she calls Neal from a toll phone to the point where she gets mad at "the man with the ring" about Neal.  Idk, just a sneaking feeling that she is in on some conspiracy to get that music box--which probably contains something very rare a/o valuable.  I don't trust her. I just don't.  You can hate me all you want, but I don't care.  You'll see.  She's a spy!


* * * * *


 I really like The Glass Castle.  I always thought that her parents didn't want anything to do with their kids, but actually, they love their kids.  I love Max.  He's got his issues, but doesn't everyone? I also like Brian.  He's one of those kids who is smart but doesn't flaunt it. 

______________

I was thinking that if I ever got married, I'd like a man like The Middle's Mr. Heck.  He's quiet yet thoughtful (at times).  When his wife suggests something, he trys to do that thing.  He does romantic stuff and shows love to his wife at some points.  Very down-to-earth and funny.  He cares for his kids.  Has that relaxed attitude and listens to his wife.  Like actually listens.

I feel that communication is a key role to a good committed relationship.  If the man/woman only half listens, but doesn't do anything they your going to have a sad and lonely relationship.  Also, the theoretical pants need to shared.  I hate seeing couples have one who has the power and the other, submissive.  I think equal power is best. 

See ya.

~Ally-Cat

BTW, all the best tips for straightening hair will be coming soon. ;)

No comments:

Post Count

212