Sunday, August 22, 2010

Art In My Heart

Sooooooo many books to read! I want to read Halo by Alexandra Adornetto, but I have these books to get done:
(All these are books I've mentioned in the past)
  • Splendor by Anna Godbersen
  • Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
  • Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George
  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  • Stargazer by Claudia Gray
  • The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
  • City of Ashes by: Cassandra Clare
  • Wuthering Heights by: Emily Bronte
I'm currently reading The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins.  Here's the info:
Could you survive on your own, in the wild, with every one out to make sure you don't live to see the morning?

In the ruins of a place once known as North America lies the nation of Panem, a shining Capitol surrounded by twelve outlying districts. The Capitol is harsh and cruel and keeps the districts in line by forcing them all to send one boy and one girl between the ages of twelve and eighteen to participate in the annual Hunger Games, a fight to the death on live TV.


Sixteen-year-old Katniss Everdeen, who lives alone with her mother and younger sister, regards it as a death sentence when she steps forward to take her sister's place in the Games. But Katniss has been close to dead before—and survival, for her, is second nature. Without really meaning to, she becomes a contender. But if she is to win, she will have to start making choices that will weigh survival against humanity and life against love.
 
Gosh, I'm a sucker for romance books.  But this one suuure is fascinating.  Hmm, what chapter am I on? 6, I'm on chapter 6. :P
 
Let's see.  Manga: I'm reading Our School Dictator President is a Maid?!  Yeah, I know the title sounds cheesy, but the graphics are super good.  The main character reminds me of the one I'm working on...
____________________________
 


Real quick--Does anyone have problems when they set up a picture and when you start to type it want to start at the center instead of left alignment and it won't freeeaking switch back?? Golly, does that bother me.  I have to go through this ritual that starts from continuously clicking on left alignment and when it won't switch over, save, go to "Edit Posts", click edit, and start the whole process over again.  I'm sick of it.

Anyways. I spotted this at an ice cream store.  And if you can see Brad's little picture it says "Brad in tears". HA! I don't believe this for a second.  Who buys this stuff? Seriously?
________________________

Oh, and I'm going to do something abnormal, which is post two posts today.  I didn't feel like making one huge post. This one is the blog itself, next is some of my sketches. So check that out okay? LINK
--------------
Not mine ^!

~Ally-Cat

2 comments:

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

That happens to me too! I have to copy+paste the entire post then re-upload the picture. Not sure how to fix it... yet.
You should start reading The Summoning soon, it's such a great book!

Ally-Cat said...

Ah, its so annoying right?

I'll get on to it as soon as I can.

Post Count

212