Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Friday! :D

Hi everyone! Happy Friday! Finally, the week is over. Such a looong week. Don't you think?

Welcome Beca! Thanks for following. :D

Also, thanks for all the advice and support you guys! Wow.  So much love! ^-^

---------------

Well, days have gotten better since that last post I had.  And I want to point out some things too, this guy I was talking about.  It was very out of the norm. for him to be so out of touch this summer. He's actually a nice guy, and the whole reason I fell for him was of his views and his kindness.  But not only did he ignore me, he ignored everyone.  Our friends... So yeah.  Not that I'm saying that I've changed my mind.  But it'd be nice to know what the hell happened to him over the summer.

I mean, don't I deserve that. An explanation?
----------------

So, Justin Bieber.

I dislike him.

Sorry.  But that's how I feel. 

I don't respect artists who have no talent and become famous. (I'm also talking to you too, Ke$ha!)

Did you see this video? --Silly, boy.
__________________

Well, I had my list.  Then I went to post and it failed.  Had relog in.  And it didn't save all of it.  *sigh* Maybe tomorrow.

Sorry you guys.

~Ally-Cat

4 comments:

Lexi said...

Haha :) The video thing was funny :)

I *love* him....Don't hate me cuz I do tho :)

Haha .....

cookiemonster said...

yeh i agree with you ally-cat justin bieber and ke$ha are rubbish no offenece to anyone who like them tho.

Ally-Cat said...

I don't hate anyone who likes JB. We all have diff. tastes. :)

And go cookie monster!

Fickle Cattle said...

I'm ambivalent towards Justin Bieber. But I like "Somebody to Love".

http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

Post Count

212