Monday, August 30, 2010

Ask Me Anything! [UPDATED]

I don't have much time.  So real quick. If you take a look at the left of your screen and scroll down, you'll see a formspring me widget for "AllyCat2009".  That meeee! It was time to do it.  I think if enough people contribute, it'll have been worth signing up for. 

So give it a try.

I do warn you.  When it comes to personal questions I get tricky with my words. [Ehh, I just don't care to much about giving personal info out...]

If you have an advice question and it's a good one, I might put it up on this blog.

This could be fun!

http://www.formspring.me/AllyCat2009

Ask away everyone.

~Ally-Cat

PS
*psst* If you have formspring and want me to follow you then put the url in the comment box below! Thanks a million! ;D

PSS
I'm not giving up "Ask Ally-Cat" though.  But I don't check it as often... [Actually, I've taken down that page. I found that there really wasn't any need for it anymore, plus, I barely ever checked it.  It's seemed a bit ridculous, you know?]

No comments:

Post Count

212