Thursday, July 15, 2010

Covergirl - Animal Testing

Everyone knows that I'm a big animal rights supporter, so telling you that I am deeply upset about the animal testing of Covergirl doesn't come as a shock to you, right?

Yeah, you heard me right: animal testing. If you didn't know this, I've been a costumer of Covergirl products for 3 years and I am deeply saddened and ashamed to be a provider to such a brand.

Many of you must be saying: "Oh, but that's just hear-say. You don't know that for certain."
And I would say: "Oh yeah?! Look it!" and thus point down below to the following proof.

Wait, uh, first watch this video (not the entire thing just the animal testing part).  Keep in mind, this isn't proof, this is just setting you up for the proof... LINK

Okay, here's the proof*:





First I went to Wikipedia and founds these.  Though, I figured you guys wouldn't count this 'cause of feasible the info on wiki is. Sooo....






I went on Covergirl's website and then to P&G's and found this press release: LINK

So tell me what you think.  I'm totally serious. I mean it.  If you guys don't comment I'm going to automatically assume that you think that this thing is okay.  And then I'm going to get mad. And I'll be very very angry the next time I post.  So think that about okay? (I'm not threatening! I'm just saying that this problem is serioius and I just don't want you to blow it off!)

I have decided that I will not use Covergirl products from now on.  I feel so bad for even supporting such a terrible act in the first place. And as for you, I would think about doing the same (if you use Covergirl).

~Ally-Cat


 *NOTE: The content within the pictures are not mine.  All information belongs to the following sites:
Copyright infringement not intended.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate animal testing, but it seems like they're trying to cut down on it. They're kinda working in the right direction so not gonna completely criticize them just yet. I do think it's horrible though, I have a couple thoughts on alternatives they could use but I think I'll look into this more first.
~Lauren

Ally-Cat said...

But the thing is, do we know that they are telling the truth. They could be saying that to get Animal Rights Activists off their backs...

Post Count

212