Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Got Money! And You Know!

Actually, I don't have much money (my source of income is a little dry right now...), but I do have "Got Money" by Lil' Wayne stuck in my head.
___________

Sorry I wasn't able to post yesterday.  I had work to do and I was up working on it since it's due Thurs.
Blogs will be scattered this week and the next. 

____________
I'm on Chapter 3 of Wuthering Heights and I think I'm making progress.  It's getting less dreary, but more weird. . .

Weird's okay. Sometimes.
__________
 O
/|\  
/\
^ Do you remember Bob from Youtube comments? The copy-and-paste dude. Annoying little sucker.
___________

The thing I was nervous about doesn't bother me too much anymore; who knows about the future though.
__________
This is a random blog.  And that was a random sentence. . .
_____________

PLEASE SUPPORT THE HAITI PEOPLE AND THE VOLUNTEERS!
Donate, contribute. Do whatever.  They had another earthquake today.



~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212