Friday, January 8, 2010

The Thing About My News Part Of My Blog. . .

. . .is that I pretty much write a summary of some important or interesting stuff that I'd like to share with you all.  I don't copy and paste.  I give credit to the people who took the time to make the article I based my info. on.  They do not go on my blog and type up news for me. 

I just wanted to clear that up.

Oh.

And if there is anything that you find offending here on That's What She Said, then by all means, tell me and I'll see to it that it comes off. But under the condition that you tell me why it's offending.  I need reasons, not just demands. 
____________________

Here are some more things  you might want to look up this week while I'm "gone".  Give you something to do.

Want to read something?

Want to be inspired?

Videos

Avril Lavigne anyone?

Ellen DeGeneres? Scared much?

The truth? What every girl should see. . .

The world's nothing without it's pranksters. . .

So darn cute!
Oh and I know I've posted a link to this website, but I just love Hannah to death so I'm going to promote her website again.  LINK!

Okay, and well, I'm kinda into manga.  So if you'd like to check out some of the stuff I've read then check out the ones below:

Vampire Knight [Continued]

Faster Than a Kiss [Continued]

*Shinshi Doumei Cross (The Gentlemen's Alliance) [Completed]

*Full Moon [Complete]

Time Stranger Kyoko [Complete]

Special A [Complete]

Wild Ones [Complete]

* Questionable material: for ages 13 and up.

Enjoy!

~Ally-Cat

P.S. I know that some of you who are younger than 13 will be even more facinated by what's in the *'s manga.  Don't read the manga.  Trust me. If you start reading them and your parents find out. Ooh. Not good.  I'm not banning you, I'm just helping you keep from getting in trouble.  It's your choice though.

P.S.S
Let me know if one of the links doesn't work. I'll look into it. . .

No comments:

Post Count

212