Monday, January 25, 2010

50th Post

Welcome to the 50th Post of That's What She Said!
Hopefully by the time you see this the whole page will be changed.  I like to spice things up every once in a while.  I hope you all like it. Give me feedback!

HEAD'S UP: I've been experimenting with the templetes--as you may have noticed last night--so sometime this week things are going to get crazy.  So just be aware that the blog will be "down" for a couple of hours as I try to not pull my hair out and make this blog actually look presentable...
FYI: The header's picture is not something I drew.  I have no idea what the pictures about.  It just looks cool and it kind of ties into the "That's What She Said" theme. . .

I do want to mention that I tried Blogskin.com and didn't work.  I have no idea how to make things look right here without words overlapping others and la-de-da.  (I'll try it again sometime this week as I said before.)

If anyone knows how to make everything look great and yet not use the blogger templetes then PLEASE tell me!
_____________
Ever have one of those days where you feel you want to throw in the bag and shout, "Give me a break! I'm just human!" 
Well, I guess you could say I'm having one of those days. 
I hate projects.  Too much stress.
__________
Hats off to Conan!
As you may know: Friday was his last show. 
He did something very sweet.
He his band used a Rolling Stone and a Beatles song.
And when you use songs done by other artists you have to pay the publisher for using them on your show.
However, the show doesn't pay for it.
The network does!
HAHA!
The network has to pay three quarters of a million dollars.

Best farewell gift ever.
___________
Empathy is gone.  I took it off as promised.
___________

In case you haven't noticed I follow Weirdos From Mars.  Well, anyway, the creater of said blog kind of got a rude comment on one of her posts. 

Here's what it says: "you ramble on to much you just try and fil the box some times just say whats going on"

I don't know about you, but first reading it it sounded kinda rude.

However, something to always remember as a blogger: you run the risk of getting critized.  Sometimes we take it harshly and other times we shrug it off and say "whatever."

You want the know the best way? If the comment isn't that bad (meaning: no one's cussing you out or saying something extremely rude) then ignore it or delete it if possible.  However, if they persist to keep writing more nasty comments and they proceed to get worse then it's time to report them or call them out on it--Be nice about it! Fighting gets you no where! Tell them to cut it out and warn them that you'll report them if they kept it up. 
If the problem still procises report them to Blogger or who helped you create your blog.
________

For the 50th post I wanted to share with you another hobby that I practice ever since I was in 2nd grade: origami.  My first ever creation was the balloon.  And through the years I've made a variety of origami in many different sizes.  I've just learned how to do make dollar bill origami. 

Do not take this picture with out giving me credit.  Thank you for understanding.

Im really sorry about the blurriness.  I use a video camera to take my pictures and as you can tell they aren't the best. 
______________

Thanks to all for reading and stuck with me even though I'm not a great blogger.  ;)  You guys are the best. 

Thank You.

Think we can make it to 100?

~Ally-Cat


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Epic! Team Conan 4 life! Congrats on your 50th post- celebrated my 100th recently. Here's to more *raises glass*

Ally-Cat said...

:-o
Awesome.
100th post.
That's mind boggling. And thank you for the congrats!
Go Team Conan! He's such a great host and seemingly nice person. I don't blame either Jay (though, I still don't like him. . .) or Conan for this big hubbaloo; it's the network. What Conan did was truly epic. Genius.

CHEERS TO MORE POSTS *clank glasses*

Post Count

212