Friday, January 8, 2010

Is Blogger Made Up of Mostly Germans?! (Nothing Against Germans!) [FIXED]

Not that I have anything against Germans, it's just that I was going through some bloggers who have the same interests as me and most of the people were from Germany (how cool is that?!)! Some Canadians, 2 from Brazil, 1 from Spain. . . Uh, a couple of US citizens, one from London (a former California sun-soaker!).  5 from Denmark, uh, 1 from Austraila, 3 UK's, 2 Argentina's, 1 Chile. . . Yeah, it was interesting to look at the diverse cultures and ethnicities (pretty sure I spelled that wrong. . .).
Anyway, how cool is that! Germans have the same interests as me, or vis versa.  Who knew that Germans like to write so much?
_____________

I've been doing portraits lately. . . I have pictures of them, but they're not uploaded to my computer yet.  I'll put one up and see what you think some time. :)
_____________
Real quick:
I want to apologize for the dreary no smoking post.  I was very unhappy and I, by venting, I made everyone depressed when they read it.  *Sigh* I want to thank Miss Shivi again, you really relieved my stress of the week with your question about coughing in front of smoking! *giggles* xD  Thank you. And thank your for my readers for putting up with me.
____________

Everwild is taking me longer than I thought. I'm still on chapt. 6! It'll be a while till I review it.  I still have exams next week.  (Please hope that I do well! It's 20% of my grade! Yikes!!)
____________
RANDOM ALERT!

Ooh, a thought just crossed my mind: Conan O'Brien is really tall. 
___________

Wanna know the song that plays during the title sequence of Accidently On Purpose?

Ans.: Rosenbergs Birds of a Feather
__________

See ya!

~Ally-Cat

1 comment:

Ally-Cat said...

EVERTHING HAS BEEN FIXED! SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION AND MISUNDERSTANDING!

Post Count

212