Saturday, January 16, 2010

I Have 111 Visits And Some History Of That's What She Said!

Yay! I checked my Google Analytics. Isn't this wonderful?! I never thought that That's What She Said would get 111 visits.  I also hit a record breaking 10 visits yesterday.  THANK YOU!  I know that "10 visits" isn't a lot, but on my scale this is momentous! So as my gift to you: I added a Recent Posts gadget to the left side bar.  I hope it will help you navigate through the blog a bit better.  It's annoying for me to actually have to scroll down to see some of my own posts so I imagine it's a pain in the butt for you guys too.  It's not much of a gift, but I did my best.  Also, there is a search bar that will allow you to search my blog for a later post. 

______________


Empathy is something I really want to see succeed.  It was actually part of the reason that made me start this blog.  I wanted to hear people's opinion as much as I wanted to answer peoples questions as well.  So as another "gift" I'll give you some history as to how That's What She Said was born:

It started when I was looking up a complicated question on Yahoo Answers.  I could not find the answer and it was bothering me.  I looked on Ask, Google, Bing, Road Runner, and even YouTube.  I tried to reword the question so that, maybe on a margin of hope, I could find the answer.  Yet, still, I couldn't find the answer.  I thought: This is ridculous! I wonder how many other people run into the same problem? That's what popped the idea in my head to start a blog. The idea was  to make a blog for people who had really complicated questions and needed some way to ask and get an answer.  Whether it was an advise question, a book question, or a random question, I would be there to answer or at least, try to answer it as best as possible.  Then later on, I figured why not have everything you could think of on the blog? There's no rule as to saying I couldn't!  So I went for it.  The everything-in-one package blog. 
Not only has this given me the freedom to write to people and show my opinions, it is also a way for everyone who reads to give out their opinions as well.  That's why I allow everyone to comment--not just members of Blogger!--, and that's why I also started Empathy.  I really want to see people discuss and speak out.
Remember the post: Dating Questions?
I remember I got a hit on that. Need any make-up advice? How to's? More dating advice? Girl problems? Guy problems? There has to be something on your mind. . .

~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212