Thursday, January 21, 2010

Welcome New Follower!

Thank you for joining, Roxy!  Much appreciated. :)
______________

I'm still in a state of shock from the big jump of visitors on my blog.  Thank you all. You're terrific and keep it up.

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. xD

_____________

I wrote a poem about the Haiti disaster.
I edited and rewrote for about an hour.
I'm afraid to put it up.
It's long and sad.
I just can't decide.
So I'm having Hannah check over it tomorrow and I'm going to discuss it with her.
I know this sounds so silly, but I have a strange feeling from this poem.  I can't explain it. 
Sorry to disappoint.
_____________

Wuthering Heights is slowly getting better.  I'm beginning to get the hang of the language. However, sometimes I have to read a part over again because the subject is not clear with the action.  There's too much use of pronouns.
____________

Good things just never seem to last do they?
Again my nerves are on thin ice for tomorrow.  I'm kind of scared and excited, uh, but mostly scared.  It's nothing bad or anything, just certain circumstances that make me uncomfortable.

Does that make sense?
____________


~Ally-Cat

2 comments:

cookiemonster said...

ur welcome u follow mine and u seem like a nice person so u desearve the followers

Ally-Cat said...

Thank you!

new followers= :D

You're so sweet.

Post Count

212