Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Adam Lambert

You're going to hate me for saying this, but I do not like that guy.  He's not a good role model.  I don't care how good he is at singing, his atittude stinks and his screaming gets a bit old.  And now I hate myself for saying this, but I like "Whataya Want From Me".

I found it hilarious that this Youtuber has a video with the title "Adam Lambert-What ya want from me with the cute pictures" when a little over half way through the video you see a picture of Lambert flipping off the crowd on stage. 
Ooh, yeah! Real "cute."
____________

Alrighty, You must have noticed I changed the templete again.  Bear with me, people.  This weekend hopefully I'll get this all figured out. 
____________

I got my first foreign comment and it's super awesome!

Seli from New Zealand! YAY!

It's been my dream since 2 weeks ago when people started commenting again--Right? 2 weeks? IDK!.

Thank you!
___________

Yo quería ser diferente, así que decidí escribir en español. Sin embargo, mi Spainsh es muy débil, así que estoy usando una herramienta de Google Translate que me ayude! Si uno realmente puede engañador esto sin un traductor, you are amazing. Kutzos para usted! ;)

I bet you have no idea what this^ says. . . Well,  I won't tell you! Wahahahaha!
__________

I made another Justin Bieber portait.  But I will not show you guys until I get more comments and more visitors!!

I know, I'm being mean today.  . . Please don't hate me. 


~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212