Sunday, January 31, 2010

Men Can Be So Lucky

I'm extremely sad.
I've disappointed myself.
I've had 0 visitors for at least 5-6 days.

Happy days never stay for very long.

Dx

_________

Well. I bought a dress.  Sadly, I can't tell you what it looks like because of two reasons:

1) I love making my dresses a secret from my friends.  It's just fun that way. ;)

2) My friends read my blog.  They'll find out if I say what it looks like. 

I promise that I will try to get a picture of it after it's not longer a secret! 

So you can guess why I have a dress.  Yeah, I'm going to a dance.  Whoop de-do. Problem?  I can't dance.  At. All.  Zip. Nada.  Nothing. 
I've tried.  From a bystander's POV, it's like watching a badly acted comedy movie that goes on for hours.  Although, I won't dance for hours, but you get the point. 
__________
I'm kind of freaking out, you guys!  I'm wearing heels! I can't walk in heels very well! I'll fall flat on my face. 
Another thing: I still need to decide what to do with my hair! Argh!!! I think I'm going insane.

Men have it easy.  They just have to where a suite (or tux) and some shiney shoes and be on there way.  Girls have to decide what dress to wear.  What kind of dress it should be.  What the color is, and how long it should be.  Then we have hair: up or down? Curly or straight? What make-up to wear? What kind of jewelry: gold or silver? And shoes! Heels or no heels? What color should the shoes be? Closed or open toe? Strappy or not strappy? How high of heels should I get?
CRAAAAZZZY! 
I am I right or am I right?
_________

Valentine's Day is coming!
YAY!
(I'm not talking about the movie.)
_________

Well everyone, I hope that I can get more visitors back.  Comments would probably make me really happy.
Anyways. 

See ya!

~Ally-Cat

3 comments:

BB ♥ said...

Hey Ally-Cat! :) I use http://www.statcounter.com/ and it tells me how many views I get on my blog. Chances are it's just 'Blogger' playing up again.

Oh, I can't dance either. People make it look so easy!

I actually can't wait for the Valentine's Day movie to come out!

Ally-Cat said...

THANK YOU FOR THE INFO AND COMMENT!
I was beginning thinking that something was wrong with my posts. I was about ready to delete the whole thing and start over. I'll check the website hopefully it'll help (THANK YOU!).
Sorry about the panic attack (Aka the comments I left on your blog)! I was desperate and needed someone, anyone, to check and make sure the blog didn't go hay-wire.

So much appreciated! IOU!!!!

Ally-Cat said...

I'm glad I'm not the only person who can't dance well.

Yes Valentine's Day (the movie) looks good and very complex.
Hopefully I'll get to review it! XD

Post Count

212