Thursday, January 7, 2010

Made My Day! :D (UPDATE)(Fixed)

This question made my day today.  Thanks Miss Shivi.

Is it bad that I fake cough when I walk past smokers? ;)

*Laughs* Nah. I don't think it's bad to fake cough in front of smokers.  I mean, they're smoking, come on! That's bad enough!  I like to believe that it'll make them see how bad it is for them and for others who have to smell it.

Ah, greeaatest question I've gotten yet! :D

___________________________________

Sorry you guys that I haven't been on in awhile I've got exams next week so I've been studying all this week.  Just an FYI:  my usual daily post won't be so daily anymore.  

But while your waiting for new posts. . .

Last year, a friend told be to go to YouTube and type in "Charlie the unicorn". This is what I found. . .

Then last weekend I went on YouTube again and looked up filmcow, the producer of Charlie the Unicorn, to see if there was any new videos.  Well, there was this one that caught my eye: Llamas with hats.  It's kind of weird, but it made me laugh 'cause Carl's logic is so. . . odd.  Anyway before I give you a link, fair warning: the video might "offend" people. It does NOT have any racial or sexual judgment or anything, it just the topic they're discussing is kind of gross. 
Don't blame me if you find it "offending", I gave you a warning.   LINK!

Okay, sorry if it did offend people. . . I did not produce it. Don't complain to me. :(
_____________
Update

I LOVE THIS SONG! Check it out!

Playing God by Paramore
_______________



See ya guys later!


~Ally-Cat

2 comments:

Miss Shivi said...

Glad I could put a smile on your dile :)

Ally-Cat said...

You definitely did. It's just typical of me to screw it up when I mixed up the names. Haha. I'm such a dork...;P

Post Count

212