Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm Baaack! [UPDATED]

I could cry because I'm so happy to be DONE with exams.  I'm sooo glad to be back to blogging That's What She Said. 

I had a really great link for you guys, but it's gone from my favorites. I apologize to a friend of my mine. I told them I'd be putting the link up here.
UPDATE: I undo my apology! I've found it! Project Fiction: The Resistance CHECK IT OUT! The link should lead to the "About" page.  It'll give you better insight on what the entire thing is all about.  If you enjoy the nonstereotypical online stories then click the link!

I've been dying to write a story that's been stuck in my head since Tues. I might post it, I might not.  Depends on how well it comes out.  Whenever I show a piece of work (whether it's a drawing, a portait, or a written piece) it's like showing a personal side of me.  It's kind of embarassing putting something like that out there, but I do it for my fans.  For you

Anyway, we'll see. . .

Wow, this Jay/Conan thing is getting really big.  I'm kind of proud that I did an article about it.  I really didn't expect it to become as huge as it has. 

I'm going to start something that everyone can participate in.  Be on the look out for it.  It'll be in my next post or so.

I really have nothing else to say except to keep the people of Haiti in your thoughts. God Bless.

~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212