Thursday, February 18, 2010

Say What You Need To Say

I've had the worst day.  'nuff said.

(Yeah I know that I spelled "enough" wrong. . . )

This leads me to the point that people really need to say what's on their minds.  However, I know that some people really can't talk to certain people like say, their parents,  about personal problems, 'cause let's face it. Parents want to be the I-know-I'm-right-let's-fix-it parents.  Yeah, I know the feeling.  Just talk it over with your friends.  Chances are they'll feel the same way you do.  However, if the issue is something serious, then I don't care how hard or how horrible your parents listen to you: TELL THEM! That, or tell a TRUSTED ADULT! 

There is a difference between saying something that needs to be said and stuff that shouldn't be said at all.  Many of us have difficulty to do this.  Like someone who lashes out at a friend out of frustration and agitation and then loses this friend is an example of saying stuff that shouldn't be said.  (I know how hard it is to not blow up and start shouting, but if you literally bit your lip and walk away then you'll be glad you did instead of saying something that will cost you later on.)
Then there's the stuff you should say, but a majority of the time we don't say because we're scared.  For example, a person is getting harassed severly and won't tell anyone, but you've seen it.  It is that time where you go to someone with authority (like an adult or boss) and tell them what's going on.
(Btw, I just made that last example up, really it's all fictional, nothing like that's going on where I'm at, well, not from what I know of. . )

_________________

I've had 114 page views for my White Collar post. 

Why is everyone really into that one post?

Seriously can someone please tell me?

Please? 

_______________

I'm adding a Q&A page to the "page tab."

This is for any type questions to be answered on.  (Except personal questions about me.)  Some of the answers I'll put up on a post. 

I encourage all to ask something, just to get the whole thing started.

____________

Well everyone, I'm feel awful.  The kind of sick feeling that all you want to do is lay down and sleep.  The kind of discomfort that makes you feel tense. 

Please hope that I get better.  I feel lousy. And that means that I'll write less. 

Ugh.  I hate being sick.


Soo long.


~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212