Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Upcoming Movies of 2010 (Part 1)

I do not own any of these pictures.  Copyright infringement not intended.

Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief

A lot of people really want to see ^said movie.  And I don't blame them.  It seems really awesome, especially if its done by the director of the Harry Potter movies. 

Logan Lerman, somebody you might recognize from the movie Hoot and Alexandra Daddario, a beautiful actress you've seen on White Collar and Law & Order look like a cute couple.  :D

It's interesting that Alexandra's older than Logan (she's 23 and he's 18). It's great that she looks younger than her age.  That means a longer career! Good for her!
_______________

Alice in Wonderland

Alice in Wonderland looks so creepy.  I just hate it when these movie people change a nice, traditional story and make it into a crazy, complex plot.  Tim Burton has an odd image for movies. 

I think I'll pass on this one.


<-----This new "Alice" actress looks very promising though.  I'll be excited to see her in other film works.



____________________________________

Toy Story 3

One word: YEESSSSSSSS! Finally! I've been waiting forever to see a sequel to this fun animated Disney movie.  I love this movie.  Okay yes, I'm a bit old (I'm not middle aged BTW) to be getting excited about a little kiddy movie, but come on! This movie started it all! All the crazy effects that Disney has developed over the years really started with the original Toy Story.  Oh man, I'm so psyched about this.  Waaah!


______________________
Shrek Forever After

Speaking of Disney, I'm glad they're ending this storyline.  It was getting old by the 3rd install.







__________________

Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore

Again, I've been waiting for a sequel to Cats & Dogs.  I loved the first one--it made me cry!  However, I hope that this one can live up the original.  Sometimes sequels fall flat compared to it's original.  .  .

(I miss the beagle!)


Look out for Part 2 of Upcoming Movies of 2010

~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212