Friday, February 19, 2010

Evening Came And Morning Followed

Today, well, I cried. 

For those who have lost one that is loved. 

Reading this will be hard. <---- You don't have to read it if you don't want to.

It's a manga chapter out of a manga I'm reading.  It reminds me of my grandfather.  And so I cried.  You don't have to know the previous storyline to understand what's happened, but I'll tell you if you're interested.

Lele, a girl who has become a model, lived with her grandma when her parents died in an accident. (Both of them were models as well.) Her grandma falls off a ladder while fixing a burned out lightbulb while Lele was away in Japan doing a photoshoot.  Lele manager/aunt/daughter of the grandmother, calls Lele telling her the news saying it wasn't a big deal--basically lying to her--and says there is no reason to come home.

Lele comes back in this chapter, from Japan, and finds out the truth from her friends as her aunt sits there, in shame most likely.

So there is a real meaning as to why I'm posting. 

For all of us who have had loss.  You know the pain and the sorrow that this character feels. 

Let me tell you this:

We must keep moving.  For our friends and family, and for ourselves, we mustn't wallow in our saddness for very long.

The world won't wait for us to get better, my friends.  The morning sun will still rise and the the starry evening will still come. 

As the day goes, we must go. 

Live on, and breathe, and crying is okay every once in a while. 



Love,
     Ally-Cat <3

No comments:

Post Count

212