Tuesday, February 9, 2010

To All That Follow

Thank you soooooo much for the award Seli! I'm still baffled by it, I am speechless.  I am without speech. :)

Also your background is so awesome! So jealous!

As you may know, I can't seem to figure out how to get a new templete so I went with Blogger's templete. 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

BB! I did it.  Finally had the time to nab a stats thingy!  It's all the way at the bottem in purple.  Thanks for the recommendation! 

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

So this whole award thing is such an awesome idea I figured that I should reconize the hard working people that I follow. 

Here we go!

Top 6 Blogs (Not in any particular order)
Yeah I went with 6. Why? 5 is soo cliche!

 Beccas Weight Loss Struggles

A journey of a woman's great determination to loose weight.  See how far she's come!

 Miss. Shivi

She has the cutest blog.  So fun to read. :)

 Daniel Waters

Is actually a published author of the Generation: DEAD series.  His latest book is Kiss of Life.

What I Heart

Such a light-hearted and sweet blog.  Reminds me of the good things in life. . .

 BB

Short. Sweet. To the point.  It's always exciting to see what BB has to say for the day. 

Weirdos Mars Attack
Nothing wrong with writing about your day!

*Applause!*

~Ally-Cat

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome. thanks for placing me in your top 6 you made my day!

xx
seli

Anonymous said...

Award 2 for you! (heehee i rhymed!)
Go claim your prize

xx
seli

cookiemonster said...

yay im actually on there yay thanks

Ally-Cat said...

Your welcome Cookiemonster and Seli! I love your blogs! hehe

Post Count

212