Sunday, February 21, 2010

Hey Everyone!

(Yeah, I know, such an original title!)

Sorry for the last 2 post being uh, depressing?  Is that the right word?

Anyways, thanks for still sticking with me here.

This is a bit random, but I have a lot of labels.  I would display them, but they are just too many to be shown.  I guess I just love labels.

Speaking of displays, yes, I changed the background again.  It's almost an obsession.  Everytime I look at my blog I'm just iching to change it up again.  I'm soo crazy! 

___________________

I finished reading all the updates for The One manga I've been reading.  I love it.  It's so deep.  It's funny at times, and then it's serious another.

____________________

Alright, I'm starting something new.  I'm going to make 1 advice post every week or so, just to keep my creative writing going.

___________________

At night, I do a lot of reflecting.  Mostly about my day and habits, goals, etc.  I figured out that I'm more of  a poet that an author.  I'm not like Hannah, who has an extraordinary vocabulary.  Plus she has the "drive" to strive. (Gosh, I just rhymed!)  There's so much I need to work on on myself.  And, truely, it pains me to write this, but I'm soo lazy it's not even funny.  I procrastinate waaay too much. Whoa! I can't believe I just admitted to that. 
So, basically I need to get on with life.  I need a good push.  I feel like I can't do it.  It's like when you were a child, and you're on a swing and you just can't reach to ground to get yourself going; all you need is a good push from someone from behind. *sigh*

I need to figure this out.



~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212