Thursday, February 25, 2010

Say Hey

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."

 
__________________________________
A couple things that shall be mentioned:

 
  1. Blogger is having issues with commenting on my site sooo if you'd like to say something to me then sign into my Guest Book (it's in the slot where the Recent Comments was at).  (You don't have to put your email and location, just make something up; that's what I did.)
  2. I have my first advice post of the week up. So go check that out. 
  3. I finally bought "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga after hearing it on the radio and that the dance; I got hooked.
_______________________

What I Heart has lots of lists.  One on almost every post.  This inspired me to make a list of my own:


THINGS THAT I LOVE!

  • Family
  • Friends
  • My Chichuahua
  • Food
  • books
  • music
  • the morning
  • evening
  • humor
  • Glee
  • Chuck
  • Henry Cavill
  • That's What She Said
  •  (Last but not least) my followers!
___________________

I really like inspirational music and quotes.  Sara Bareilles has great inspirational music and Black Eyed Peas' new song Where Is The Love?  is very well written. 

What inspires you?

~Ally-Cat


"If you want to be happy, be."



Leo Tolstoy

No comments:

Post Count

212