Friday, February 5, 2010

Huhu

Darn you, Huhu!!!
They're going to start charging when you watch their videos!  The whole point that everyone used Hulu was to not pay for watching them on the internet like Netflicks and DVD packs!

Pooheads.

They are pooheads.  There I said it!
___________

I have a new curling iron. Yay!
I'll review it later.

__________

Sorry to all my Followees.  I haven't gotten to reading your blog posts yet.  Give me time!

__________

Wuthering Heights has been put on hold till this weekend.  I've had no time to read as implied in the statement above.

__________

Click Me!

Watch this E-Trade Baby Commercial! Looove it.

__________

While you're at it click this too.
It's a great song.  The lyrics are very powerful.
__________

SUPER BOWL!

Colts vs. Saints.

GO SAINTS!

The Colts always win, time for the underdogs to step in and win!
And I can't wait for the commericals. . .

__________

Well everyone, talk to you later.

~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212