Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Okay I'm a bit early, but tomorrow I'll be busy getting ready for the dance so this is my only chance to post.

I'm very tired.  I had to watch my little cousins today and they decided to use me as a human jungle gym.  Fun, fun.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Could someone explain to me what drives people to "tweet" on Twitter?  I just don't get the point of it, But all well. Maybe if I get the right cell plan I could get an account and figure it out.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Books That I Have Yet To Read

  1. Splendor by Anna Godbersen
  2.  Eyes Like Stars by lisa Mantchev
  3.  Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George
  4. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins 
  5.  Stargazer by Claudia Gray
  6. The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

My Celebraty Crushes!

(L to R) Asher Book from Fame and the boy band: V Factory, Henry Cavill from The Tudors, Alex O' Loughlin from Moonlight and Three Rivers, Zachary Levi from Chuck, Alex Pettyfer from Wild Ones





I don't own any of these pictures. Copyright Infringement not intended.
Hehe! Which one do you like?

~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212