Friday, February 26, 2010

Greatest Fear

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." Elbert Hubbard

Ah, so I decided I'm doing quotes at the beginning of each post.  Hope you like them! ;)

_________________________

I'm doing another list! 

Things That I'm Interested In

- (another) curling iron  1 1/4 inch
- Covergirl Smoky Shadow Blast
- Converse shoes
- Seeing a movie
- Hanging wit my homies
- becoming a better writer

__________________________

My greatest fear is failure.

I never like to disappoint.  I'm always willing to say yes, for the right reasons, of course.  Then sometimes, I say something that's I'm not proud of, and I get so upset with myself. 

I'm guessing, that I'm not the only one who does this.

To all who do this: your not alone! Why don't we try not to bring ourselves down?

______________________


Wow! If you have make-up brushes look at this!

__________________

Speaking of beauty, tonight I tried something new with my hair.

I took some mousse (a little over a quarter size) and ran it through my damp hair.

Then I french braided my hair and now I'm letting it dry (sleep on most likely, it takes forever to get my hair dry).

I'm going to see how it turns out.  I like to experiment with my hair.  You can try this too if you want!



~Ally-Cat



" The odds of hitting your target go up dramatically when you aim at it."



Mal Pancoast
 

No comments:

Post Count

212