Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring is HERE!

"Spring is nature's way of saying, "'Let's party!'" ~Robin Williams

_______________________________

 
Well, thank you everyone who didn't vote.  Geez, 2 votes? Really?  I give you the opportunity to interact in the decision making aspect of my site and no one takes a chance to do except 2 people?!  It was split 50% - 50%! Guess who had to decide in the end? MOI! (French for me!)  I'm very disappointed in you. 

 
I guess I should show you what the secret backgrounds were:

This is background B

 
I don't own this layout picture nor did I create it!
 
Background A is the one I'm using now.  Way to go, you guys.  Great contribution!  >:(

Me= Not HAPPY

Oh and the next time this happens and NO ONE interacts with the stuff I try to put up for your entertainment and cooperation I WON'T be doing any prom picks.  Yeah, you read it right:  NO PROM PICKS UNLESS YOU CONTRIBUTE FROM NOW ON! 

Shows you to not mess around with Ally-Cat.
_____________________________________________

On a happier note:

Finally, Spring! Warmth! Blooming flowers! Shorts and flip flops! Yesss!


 

 
Happy days are coming.

 
I have many things to do:

  1.  Get my Upcoming Movies of 2010 done sooooooon 
  2. Get started on Prom picks. (Maybe)
  3. Guest blogger (possibly) 
  4. Move Sims 3 (I've been dying to get back to it again.) 
  5. READ MORE BOOKS 
  6. Finish Wuthering Heights (Yes, I'm still on that book.)
  7. Pray that At&t will put a discount on the multi. media package so I may get an Iphone ( I want one so bad)
  8. Buy some spring clothes!
____________________________

Okay my conscience is starting to hit me and I'll apologize for blowing up at you all.  Although, I'm still not happy about this uncooperative attitude.  I know that it's just a poll, nothing to be crying over.  I'm moreover upset that no one seems to appreciate the time and effort that I do for this blog and my readers (you guys). 

You guys know what I ask for.  A simple comment, asking questions (only one has asked so far!), voting on the polls.  .  .

Is that too much to ask for.  A simple click or a nice sentence? It only takes a couple of seconds...

_________________________
Did you know that "Live Like We're Dying" sung by Kris Allen is an original piece by The Script ("The Man Who Can't Be Moved" on Ghost Whisperer, "Breakeven (Falling to Pieces)")?

Just a fun fact.

~Ally-Cat

1 comment:

Valentine said...

I Voted Ally-Cat! I appreciate your work! HaHa. But you already know this because you're my mentor! :)

Post Count

212