Saturday, March 13, 2010

Review: Valentine's Day Movie

I don't own this picture

Ugh.  I know one of my followers went to go see this movie.  I saw it last night.  Let's me go get my little brown bag...

Horrible.  Here's some advice for you: anytime there is a movie that has waaay too many stars in it, I guarantee it's going to be trash.  Every. Single. Time. 

Some of the major stars only had about 3 scenes in the entire movie.  Taylor Swift wasn't too bad, but there is a reason why she's a country singer and not an actress.  Taylor Lautner didn't even have enough lines to even tell if his performance was any good.  Jessica Abla had about 3 scenes, not worth trotting  her around on late night talk shows.  Aston, whoops, I mean, Ashton Kutcher was okay.  He still acts like a immature loser as always (pun intended). Mr. McDreamer, or whatever, had a mix of Lautner and Alba performance: almost no dialogue and had only 3 scenes.

I could go on for days about all the ups and downs of each celebrity character who played in this pathetic movie, but I just don't have the time or the patience.  The plot was stupid, with little to none funny scenes.  There were a few surprises in the end, some of them completely ridiculous and others kind of cute.  They took waay to long to get the movie set up and make you think who's going with who, and then they did a ten-minute tidy and put this character with this one, that one with that one. . . So on and so forth.  

Basically, I almost fell asleep watching this stupidly-put-together-on-a-low-budget movie and gladly burst open the theatre doors to finally get the bleep out of there.  

Don't buy it, don't watch it, and don't give this film another thought! Waste of good greenbacks! 

(2/5)

~Ally-Cat

PS
Sorry BB if you did like this movie!  I don't mean any offense to you whatsoever. :) 

No comments:

Post Count

212