Monday, March 15, 2010

Heads Up: I Might Be Moving!

Not on purpose or anything.  I just read something on my Dashboard that their dropping their "FTP" publishing for Blogger.  *scrunches face in confusion* Don't ask me what that is because I'm really not quite sure. 

Anyways, if I read the notice right by Mar. 26, 2010 they are going to stop using FTP.  And, I guess, I this means they're going to move us from our old URL to a new URL. 

Really, I don't know what the heck's going on. If someone could explain it to me that would be awesome.  


____________________________

Yea I didn't feel like looking up a quote.  Time change makes a girl go uh, well, lazy. 

___________________________

I can't stress this enough, but please check out my friend's blog at: http://pandorasbox-travelinfree.blogspot.com/
She's new at this and I really want to promote her.  After all, I am her "mentor."
___________________________

Anyone enjoy The Office?

Do you like the cool prankster Jim Halpert (aka John Krasinski)?

He's not only histerical on the show, but also in real life?

Who knew he was such a funny story teller?

OR

Outtakes with a interviewer!

___________________________

3 DAYS TILL ST. PADDY'S DAY EVERONE!

Dance with me! Kidding.  We'll dance on Weds.

___________________________

Hannah gave me candy today! Isn't she awesome?

___________________________


Thanks for reading! Adios!

~Ally-Cat

1 comment:

Valentine said...

if you move I move ally-cat!

Post Count

212