Saturday, March 13, 2010

Special Things Are Happening! (Official Eclipse Trailer! No Fakes or Fan-made!)

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."


First things first, if your a Twilight fan like I am,  here is a link to the official Eclipse trailer on Stephenie Meyer's website: Click here to see it!

I promise that it's not a fake or fan-made.  Your not going to get Ricky Rolled either!  I cross my heart!

______________________

Welcome Pandora!

I'm actually friends with Pandora.  I'm they're "mentor" on blogger.  Good Luck, Pandora!

LINK!

______________________ 

Special things are happening soon! Tommorow I'm having a birthday! Yay! Although I can't tell you how old I am for fear of pedifiles. . .

(I watch too much Law and Order...)
_______________________

I really have to get caught up on my White Collar!

Is it just me or is anyone craving some new Glee episodes?

_______________________

Still on Wuthering Heights.   *sigh*

_______________________

Short post.  Sorry.

~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212