Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Review: Sims 3

!I don't own any of the pictures used in this review!


I know this extremely late to be doing a review on a gameplay that has been out for months now, but lately I've been craving to get back on it.  (Although, I don't have the game downloaded on my new computer, I can find a way to get it here, but that's not the point!) Sims 3 is different from the original Sims and Sims 2.  It not only allows you to create your own unique sim, but also travel around town and interact with the buildings and other sims.  You are in control of the story.  Sims 3 is the most addicting and facinating game I've ever played.

First off, the graphics are swweeeet!  Everything is soft and crisp, and when I played it, I had an old Dell computer (meaning: it wasn't built for the graphics that Sims 3 supplies). Still, it was very impressive.  The characters are fun to mess around with; I loved how you could make them any kind of body type and also give them traits.  My favorite part is creating the house.  Of course, you can choose to start out with a premade one that's cheap, but I just love decorating and build a fantastic sim's house.

On a side note, I can't say what the Sims 3 store is like, because at the time I knew I wouldn't be keeping my computer for very long and you have to plug in your ID # in your store account.  Soo yeah.

Overall, it's fun to play,  after 3 weeks of playing every chance you get, it gets old.  However, the thought that there are pretty much unlimited possiblities you can do with your sim, is mind blowing.











(4 1/2 /5)

Good luck, game playas!


~Ally-Cat

No comments:

Post Count

212