Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Bad...

Okay, I'm not moving.  I reread the article and found that 5% of Bloggers use FPT or whatever. Anyways,  March 26, 2010 is long gone.  So we're good.
______________________________

Check out Pandora's box.  I made a short post there.  Nothing special.  Just babysitting Pandora's website.

LINK
_____________________________

Almost Easter everyone! Woo! 

Candy! YAY!!

_____________________________

PLEASE PARTICIPATE IN THE POLL!

Where are you now?



Cause I'm thinking of you


You showed me how


How to live like I do


If it wasn't for you


I would never be who I am
 
Find out who sings this song! I won't tell you the title, but I think it's really obvious.
 
Then vote in the poll at the top of the page!  If you guys don't vote NO PROM PICKS and their good!

POLL ENDS THIS FRIDAY AT 10 PM!
 
Okay get to it y'all.
 
~Ally-Cat

PS
Sorry for the short post.

No comments:

Post Count

212