Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CVS Haul

So I'm retiring my old Clinique brush--which I've had for a little over a year now--as you can see in the left picture it's lost a considerable amount of hair.  (It use to be a dome shape now it looks like a contour brush.)

 These are the new brushes I bought.

(Top) Some drugstore brand dome brush
(bottom) Face Secrets: Bronzer brush

The rest of the stuff:



(Top) Physician's Formula: Mineral Bronzer
(Mid) Face Secrets: Brush Cleaner
(Bottom) Beyond the Zone: Super Sexy Sauce

 Sorry for the bad quality.  I used my cell phone to take these pictures.

Would you like me to do any reviews for these products?

 ~Ally-Cat

2 comments:

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

Please write a review! I often don't know what products to purchase, so it's really helpful.

Ally-Cat said...

Sweet. :) Expect a some reviews in the next coming weeks. :D

Post Count

212